I'm a computer guy. I've been programming since the early 80s, starting with BASIC on a Commodore Pet. I've worked on HPUX, BSD and various other *nix as well as Windows since 3.0. My new work provides Apple laptops, but I've never learned to use a Mac. How hard can it be?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New 'pages' added

Blogger allows me to link to other pages on the right side (or set them up as tabs), either pages I create within Blogger or links to other web sites.  I've added three so far, which you can see over on the right:
  1. Keyboard shortcuts - simply a list of shortcuts I've figured out or learned that I find useful; since I am a touch typist, I much prefer to keep my fingers on the keyboard as much as possible, so knowing good shortcuts is very helpful.
  2. Gestures - similarly, a list of track-pad gestures I've figured out or learned
  3. TBL: To Be Learned - things I know I need to figure out how to do on the Mac; I know there are plenty more, although I've certainly figured out a bunch of the important ones already, so this one will definitely get updated...
I'll probably add another page of apps/sites that I find useful, and not just for Mac learning/usage, as well as some kind of link to helpful Remedial Mac resources, of which I know there are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment