I'm a computer guy. I've been programming since the early 80s, starting with BASIC on a Commodore Pet. I've worked on HPUX, BSD and various other *nix as well as Windows since 3.0. My new work provides Apple laptops, but I've never learned to use a Mac. How hard can it be?

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Annoyed with My Toshiba

I have been using the MacBook, mostly, since I got it last week.  I still use my desktop some, as that's where we have Quicken and all our pictures, and I don't plan to change that any time soon.

I also have a Toshiba laptop, which I am setting up as a network status monitor - our Comcast Internet goes out FAR more often than it should.

I mention all this because I've tried to click something by pushing on the Toshiba's touchpad at least half a dozen times in the last several minutes.

I'm very glad I have the iPhone available. Turn off the wifi and the Blogger app lets me kvetch about both the laptop AND Comcast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment